Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Art & Love

I agree that art is way for communication for some people. For example, couples can go on date to museums and look at the art without saying much. Many people find people love through art. I guess if you truly love your mate, you will understand what they think about a piece of art. I think that because you should understand their feelings and thoughts. Even if you don't you should still try to.





The article is right about love. Love to me is seeing things through someone else's eyes. When you are in love, you are kind of like one person. I think that because you will do almost everything together as a team.

1 comment:

dd adams said...

art is communication between the artist and the rest of the world, but can it also be communication between individuals who connect through the art in ways they may not have been able to otherwise?

"love to me is seeing things through someone eles's eyes"

... i like this. it reminds me of a quote by my favorite author, gregory david roberts. he said, "love is the passionate search for a truth other than your own."

develop some of these thoughts more, and in your other blog. you make some good points but then let them go. nurture, jasmine. NURTURE!